Partner and CEO Americas at LLORENTE & CUENCA.
Ever since 1997 Romero has been at the forefront of the company's expansion processes in Latin America, starting operations in Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Panama, Ecuador, Mexico and recently, Miami. Romero has also recently led the communication processes in three of the ten most important M&A operations in the region: the selling of BellSouth operations to the Telefonica Group; SABMiller's acquisition of the Corporate Group Bavaria and; the selling of the Financial Group Uno to Citibank. In 20 years, Romero has managed to position LLORENTE & CUENCA as the leading communication network in Latin America. @[USA]
- Client-centricity: an aspiration or a reality?
- Mexico City: keys and challenges to build a smart city for its citizens
- The Cuban Triathlon: A huge effort, but things are changing
- The secret of putting people at the center of digital transformation
- Collaborative economy: the revolution in global consumption
- Moving Latin America